Estate planning is not just for the wealthy, and it involves more than what you have in the bank. It includes personal property, real property, business interests, life insurance, and retirement accounts. Everyone needs to have a plan, and it is a free service provided to Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance members.
Below, Farm Bureau member Tracy McClung discusses why estate planning is important, no matter your age.
State company names:
Virginia: A Service of the Farm Bureau family of companies
- Virginia Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Co.
- Virginia Farm Bureau Town and Country Insurance Co.
- Virginia Farm Bureau Fire and Casualty Insurance Co.
- Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Co., Jackson, MS
- Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc.
Tax advice disclaimer:
No information presented should be viewed as legal or tax advice. A legal and/or tax advisor should be consulted to review your particular circumstances.